- Communication & Mass Media Complete offers cover-to-cover (“core”) indexing and abstracts for more than 570 journals, and selected (“priority”) coverage of nearly 200 more, for a combined coverage of more than 770 titles. Furthermore, this database includes full text for over 450 journals. Many major journals have indexing, abstracts, PDFs and searchable cited references from their first issues to the present (dating as far back as 1915). CMMC contains a sophisticated Communication Thesaurus and comprehensive reference browsing (i.e. searchable cited references for peer-reviewed journals covered as “core”).
For additional information about UC VPN, please see the Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Basic Search gives you one blank in which you can use and
- Advanced Search provides a template with blanks for searches, Boolean connectors, a list of fields to choose from, and the option of adding rows.
- Thesaurus provides a list of standard subject words and phrases.
- Search History allows you to combine earlier searches with each other or with a new search