Preferred login for UC. First time users must download the VPN software. Login using your 6+2 and Central Login password.
If you don't have VPN software on your computer, use this to login with your UC or affiliate ID.
Visit the Off Campus Access page or call the UCIT Help Desk @ 513.556.4357.
Your username and password
For off-campus access login, accessing your library record, and Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad) request form you will use your UC Central login 6+2 username and password. This is the username and password that you use for OneStop and Blackboard. If you forgot your password use Password Self Service or call 513-556-HELP(4357).
What's in this guide
Welcome to the UC Clermont College Library
This site will help you to complete assignments for your distance learning courses. To find a specific type of information resource, simply refer to the appropriate tab at the top of this page. Resource categories linked in this research guide include:
- Off-campus access - links to login options are provided on most pages of this guide
- Subject and class guides - links to specific subject guides for courses taught at Clermont College
- Using Summon to find articles, books, and more - links to search tools and tutorials using Summon
- Using the library catalog - links to tutorials about UC Libraries catalog
- Search effectively - links to tutorials on effective searching
- E-Reference - links to electronic reference tools
- Cite it!- links to style guides, information on citation formatters and plagiarism prevention tips
- Can't get it online? - tips on getting articles not available online in full text and getting print books
Remember that in order to access most online resouces when you are away from UC Clermont campus, you need to be logged into off-campus access. Links to login are provided on most pages of this guide.
As always, please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about doing research.
Best Wishes -- The UC Clermont College Librarians