The Law Library provides two photocopiers for public use. Both machines accept copy cards that are available for $1.00 through vending machines near the copiers. These cards reduce the per-copy cost to $.07. The cards are issued with a $.50 balance, and value may be added at any copier. Otherwise, copies are $.10 each, and the machines accept coins and one dollar and five dollar bills. The Library Circulation Desk does not have change. Our cards do not work in any other UC library, and cards from other UC libraries will not work in our copiers.
Microform readers and reader printers are available for patrons to use at no charge.
Notice: The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material; the person using library equipment is liable for any infringement.
General Bar Exam Resources
- Comprehensive Guide to Bar Admission Requirements - from the National Conference of Bar Examiners. Also available in print at Reference KF302.A15 C66 with earlier years available in Stacks KF302.A15 C66
- Conquering the Bar Exam : Personal Stories & Practical Advice for Overcoming the Final Hurdle to Becoming a Full-Fledged Licensed Lawyer; Insight for First-Generation and Minority Law Students and Graduates (Evangeline M. Mitchell ed., 2007). Reserve KF303 .C66 2007
- Suzanne Darrow-Kleinhaus, Acing the Bar Exam: A Checklist Approach to Taking the Bar Exam (2008). Reserve KF303 .D369 2008
- Suzanne Darrow-Kleinhaus, The Bar Exam in a Nutshell (2d ed. 2009). Reserve KF303 .D37 2009. (1st ed., 2003 in Stacks.)
- Steven I. Friedland & Jeffrey Scott Shapiro, The Essential Rules for Bar Exam Success (2008). Reserve KF303 .F75
- Edna Wells Handy, You Can Pass Any Bar Exam (1997). KF 303.H25 1997
- Rosemary La Puma, If I Don't Pass the Bar I'll Die : 73 Ways to Keep Stress and Worry from Affecting Your Performance on the Bar Exam (2008). Reserves KF303 .L3 2008
- National Conference of Bar Examiners, NCBE Directory (1989). Reference KF 303.N43
- Denise Riebe & Michael Hunter Schwartz, Pass the Bar (2006) Reserve KF303 .R54 2006
- A Guide to the Bar Examination for People of Color - Practical exam-taking advice (requires free registration).
- Bar Exam Advice from Howard Law Alumni - Howard University Law School alumni offer advice on passing the bar exam.
- The National Jurist -- The National Jurist has published several articles on the bar exam. Searching their back issues should bring up those articles.
- Passing the Bar - Tips from Professor Vernellia Randall at the University of Dayton School of Law.
- Villanova University School of Law's Bar Preparation Information - Includes preparation tips and exam exercises.