Welcome to the CECH Library course guide for IDT 8020.
Within this guide, you'll find library resources in support of your course outcomes:
- Students will apply learning theories and sound pedagogical practices to the instructional design and development process.
- Students will analyze current research and emerging trends in the area of learning technologies.
- Students will design a learning environment based on instructional theories.
- Students will facilitate an activity to promote team collaboration.
- Students will critique peers on their instructional design.
To use this guide, browse readings by module from the left navigation. If you have questions about accessing these readings or about doing library research in general, please contact your CECH Librarian via the contact us page.